Attorney Eneida Roman – A Husband Who Won’t Leave


Hello Ms. Roman. I’ve been married to my husband for over 14 years now. We have 3 children together. I haven’t really worked in a long time because he says that my responsibilities are to stay at home and watch over our kids. I caught him cheating and it’s not the first time he’s done it. We had my pastor come and talk to the both of us, which helped for a little while. However it seems that my husband is up to his old ways again.

What can I do to get my divorce going because he doesn’t seem to want to leave my house. Since he was the one who cheated shouldn’t he be the one to leave? He wants to work things out but I just don’t want to waste my time anymore. I really want to go back to school to pursue my career. He never supported me in doing so. What can I do?


Hi. You can go to your local family court and file a divorce complaint along with a petition to have your husband leave the house. People in the courts are very knowledgeable and they know the exact procedure you need to follow in order to file all your paperwork. Explain your situation to them and they will guide you. You should also be ready to have approximately $300 for filing fees.

Best of luck.

Eneida Roman, Esq.

Roman Law Offices


SoLatina & Attorney Eneida Roman Disclaimer

, , , ,